Escorted Kruger Safaris
Booking an escorted safari means that you or your guests are going to be looked after by one of our professional specialist guides from the minute they arrive until the minute they leave. A specialist guide is someone who has been to the camps before and has an in-depth knowledge of the reserves and a lot of previous experience. He not only guides the safaris, he manages every aspect of it. For example; luggage retrieval, medical and dietary requirements, cooking meals, paying the bills and sorting out any unexpected travel hiccups which happen in Africa despite every precaution being taken. They are a font of knowledge on the country, its politics and people. They all have a deep passion for our wildlife and understand the issues of conservation.
Your guide wakes you in the morning for game drives, gets the kettle on while you’re still rubbing the sleep out of your eyes and has the coffee ready with homemade muffins by the time you are fully awake. He spends 5-6 hours in the bush with you trying to find as much wildlife as he can for you and then repeats it again in the afternoon for another 3 hours. After that he cooks dinner for you and will sit with you afterwards to discuss the days’ events. Very few lodges do that these days. At some private lodges, the staff take it in turns to be the person on duty in the evenings and there is every chance that you won’t see a ranger at dinner the whole time you are there, let alone the ranger who you have been on game drive with. We believe that you should be able to spend the evening talking to your guide about your encounters that day, it’s all part of the experience and it’s how you learn more about the bush and its’ inhabitants
Due to the nature of the business, the people they meet and the things they experience, our rangers are great characters & storytellers, with a wealth of patience and a wonderful sense of humour. This is supported by a love of people and the wildlife whose lives and ways they share with the lucky guests travelling with them.
Here are some of our escorted Kruger packages:
AUTHENTIC KRUGER EXPERIENCE
- Three (or more) Day Tour
- Discover the Kruger Park at its’ absolute best on this wonderful adventure, staying in one of the Park’s Restcamps with your own guide and open safari vehicle. Enjoy delicious home-cooked dinners under the inky African night sky and thrill to the sounds of the Parks’ nocturnal inhabitants.
- More details on the safari: authentic-kruger-experience
KRUGER UNDER CANVAS
- Four or Five Day Tour
- Kruger National Park – the very name arouses evocative images of crisp, clear winter mornings with an orange sun rising from the horizon, the early morning call of lions in the distance and the whickering alarm call of the zebra; the sweet scent of Mother Africa’s greatest piece of paradise, stirred for another day of adventure; and after a day in the bush, settling down and feeling the primeval prickle of hair on the back of the neck as the hyena whoops in the dead of night.
- We invite you to experience the Kruger with us and our experienced expert guides. See one of the world’s great wildernesses from the safety of our specialised, open game viewing vehicles, wallow in our comfortable safari-style tents and delight in the textures of the bush and the tastes of our delicious and imaginative camp fire cooking.
- More details on the safari: kruger-under-canvas-4-nights
AUTHENTIC KRUGER & MOHOLOHOLO SAFARI
- Six Day Tour
- This 6-day tour combines the iconic Kruger National Park with a stay at one of the top animal & bird of prey rehabilitation centres in the country. Enjoy 4 nights on safari with one of our specialist guides and then a night at Moholoholo with a rehab centre tour, a night drive and a bush walk. Then travel via some of the prettiest countryside in the Province en-route to Johannesburg.
- More details on the safari: authentic-kruger-and-moholoholo-safari-6-days
KRUGER & CANYONS TOUR
- Five Day Tour
- This 5-day tour combines nature and scenery with time to relax in the picturesque Lowveld. Enjoy an open vehicle safari in the Kruger Park, see the wonders of the Panorama Route and delight in the anticipation of an exciting Kruger Park sunset safari. With a professional, qualified guide to escort you all the way, all you have to do is sit back & unwind!
- More details on the safari: kruger-and-canyons-with-sunset-safari
KRUGER, SWAZILAND & ZULULAND EXPLORER
- Seven Day Tour
- This could be described as the Three Kingdoms tour – the kingdom of the Big 5, the kingdom of the Swazi’s and the kingdom of the Zulu’s! We spend 2 nights in the Kruger searching for the Big 5, 1 night in the beautiful kingdom of Swaziland and 3 nights in the northern part of Kwa Zulu Natal, home of the Zulu’s. You will learn about the flora & fauna of all 3 areas and the rich and colourful history of these regions. An excellent tour for birders & animal lovers alike. The tour starts in Hazyview and ends in Johannesburg
- More details on the safari: kruger-swaziland-and-zululand-explorer
Please get in contact with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will get back to you immediately.