The Property – 4 Star luxury accommodation in Hazyview
Dreamfields Guesthouse boasts a sought after 4-star grading, offering premium facilities with friendly, efficient service. Conveniently located in close proximity to all that the Lowveld has to offer, our slice of heaven is ideal for guests who appreciate tranquility and elegant comfort. The large thatched house, set in a tranquil garden within the peaceful leafy greenbelt of Hazyview, is the ideal base from which to explore the Lowveld`s spectacular surroundings – with the Kruger National Park a mere 10 km away and a 30-minute drive to the Panorama route leading to the Blyde River Canyon.
Dreamfields Guesthouse offers five tastefully decorated guestrooms in the annex to the main house, each with its own private entrance, opening onto the lush tropical garden. Three of these are Queen rooms and the other 2 are twin rooms which could be converted to a King bed on request. In-room facilities: Air-conditioner/Heating / Ceiling fans / In Room Safe / Coffee/tea making facilities / Free internet access / Hairdryer / Spacious bathroom en-suite / Private patio with table and chairs
- Click the green button on the page to view all the luxuries our luxury rooms have to offer; thus making the optimal decision when booking.
Wake up to indigenous birdsong and start the day with our delectable continental breakfast offering, consisting of an abundant selection of South Africa’s finest locally grown produce, freshly baked breads and pastries, yoghurts and cereals.
A full English breakfast is also made to order, all served on the spacious veranda or in the breakfast room with views of the pool and lush garden.
- Swimming pool / Secure off-street parking / Assistance in arranging and organizing tours, transfers, activities and restaurant bookings
- Free Wi-Fi access / No Pets allowed for the comfort of all guests and health and safety protocols
- Major credit cards accepted / Laundry service
- 137 Gompou Avenue; Hazyview 1242; Mpumalanga
- Only 10 minutes from the entrance to the Kruger National Park
From R680 per person sharing.
All rates quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct.