Chisomo Safari Camp
Chisomo Safari Camp overlooks the Makhutsi River, tucked deep in the Big Five Karongwe Game Reserve in Limpopo, South Africa, offering an Unrivaled African Safari experience where the warm atmosphere, friendly staff and fine cuisine compliment the excellent Big 5 game viewing.
Guests enjoy early morning and late afternoon safaris in open 4×4 safari vehicles conducted by experienced guides and trackers. The friendly staff at Chisomo ensure that guests are given Personal attention and service at all times. During the day, guests may relax at the pool or retire to one of the beautifully decorated lounges.
The Management and Staff of Chisomo Safari Camp are dedicated to excellence, striving to ensure that each guest leaves with wonderful memories of an unforgettable Safari and the realization that our natural environment and our heritage must be conserved for future generations to come. We endeavor to create the awareness of our responsibility towards the protection and restoration of our rapidly diminishing natural wild lands.
Accommodation – Luxury tented suites
Chisomo Safari Camp (which means “blessings”) combines the warmth and vibrancy of a Safari, exuding a true feeling of being in a bygone era in the African wilderness. Situated under the shade of towering knob thorns and jackelberry trees, the camp accommodates 44 guests in luxury tented suites. Beautifully decorated, spacious lounges offer guests the perfect opportunity to relax and absorb the splendid surroundings.
- Chisomo Safari Camp features 22 luxuriously decorated tented suites draped in white linen.
- Each luxury tent is equipped with en-suite (shower only).
- Just click on the green button to view the luxuries our Luxury Tents have to offer.
- Air Conditioning / Bath / Balcony / Deck / Dressing Gowns / Hair Dryer / Mini Bar / Mosquito Nets / Shower / Tea / Coffee / Safe / En-Suite
- 24-hour Security / Internet Access (Complimentary) / Pool / Bar / Kiddies Club / Secure Parking / Communal Dining / Library / Spa
- Babysitting Service/ Credit Card / Laundry Service / Airport Shuttle
Traversing over the 9000 hectares of supreme African bushveld, the Karongwe Reserve is home to the Big Five (Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and Elephant) as well as a wealth of other creatures. Our open vehicle game drives are perfect for game viewing. Enjoy a sundowner while the sun sets over the magnificent Drakensberg Mountains.
The magnificent game viewing makes for perfect photographic opportunities; enjoy the view of the Lowveld from a “kopje” amid the lush vegetation, huge variety of trees and over 365 different bird species. Game drives are conducted with our qualified game rangers and Shangaan trackers – who will share their vast experience of the African Bush and a chance to view Cheetah on foot.
Thera Naka Spa
Since the earliest time, Africa’s original inhabitants lived in harmony with nature. From heavenly aromas to herbal purity this unique body range is a mesmerising and innovative body and sense-soothing safari, replicating the earthy scents and the awe-inspiring wonder of this most profound continent.
Rates – RATES BASED ON FULLBOARD
- Rates include Accommodation, all meals and 2 game drives per day.
- Children: 0 – 2 years stay free,
3 – 11 years pay 50% of the sharing rate
- Just click on the green button to view availability, specials, rates and book directly with the lodge.