Chacma Bush Camp daily safari drives through the Maseke Balule Game Reserve, along the Olifants River and optional bushveld walks within the 20,000-acre grounds, allow you to see the big five from close-proximity of the off-road vehicles. At Chacma Bush Camp relax to the rhythm of the African bushveld, where elephants and giraffe roam in the rocky terrain; lions hunt at will and leopards lounge around in the in Mopane woodlands.
- Sleep in one of only three well-appointed en-suite family-friendly chalets, comfortable beds surrounded by mosquito-nets with an air-con system and tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room.
- A patio at your chalet gives a view of the water-hole meaning you can watch the elephants drinking while you sip on your evening G&T or morning coffee, no better start to a day.
- Click on the green button above to view our Bush Camp Chalet facilities and amenities.
- Dining Room / En-suite private bathroom / Fireplace / Indoor Outdoor Showers / Mosquito net / Tea and coffee making facilities / Viewing Deck
Have a bush breakfast at the break of dawn and a refreshing sundowner by dusk; spot the stars by night and the varied bird-life by day. Spend time in the late afternoon sun reading on the relaxing deck-chairs, or climb the koppie to take-in the breathtaking view. Enjoy local cuisine served in the lapa then sit around the fire by moonlight sharing stories in the boma.
Safari Drives & Bush Walks
Thrilling safari drives through the untamed African bushveld are available for guests as well as bush walks. Walks are offered to the hill behind the camp from where great views can be enjoyed.
- Swimming pool overlooking the waterhole
- Deck chairs around the pool area
- Quaint dining area under the lapa
- Outdoor boma area for evening campfires
- Morning and evening safari drives
- Sundowners in the bushveld
- Bird watching
- Boma dinners around the fire
- Walks to the hill behind the camp for great views
- Bush breakfasts
- Traditional South African barbeque cooked over the open fire.
- Authentic safari camp accommodating up to ten guests
- Daily safari drives, walking safaris, special sundowners and a bush breakfast
- The Maseke Game Reserve offers an abundance of wildlife, including the Big Five
- Easily accessible via Eastgate (Hoedspruit) Airport and Phalaborwa – Phalaborwa being the closest.
Child policy: Children are welcome
- Children: 5 – 12 years pay 50% of the sharing rate,
13 – 18 years pay 100% of the sharing rate
Address: Maseke Balule Game Reserve
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct. [minimum 2 nights stay]