Bushbaby River Lodge, winner of Best 4* B&B of South Africa 2019, is a luxurious 4* lodge in the exclusive part of the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate. Enjoy the picturesque setting with views of the dry riverbed and watch wildlife come up right to your doorstep. The lodge consists of 5 individually designed luxury chalets with lots of privacy. Guests can enjoy the large swimming pool, a boma (entertainment area) and large deck overlooking the riverbed. Breakfast is included. Lunch is available a la carte and on Wednesday and Saturday night we host a braai for a minumum of 4 guests. We offer safaris and tours to nearby attractions.
- The Lodge offers five luxurious and spacious thatched roof chalets, each in a unique African setting themed after the big five. The chalets blend in perfectly with the African bushveld and guarantee privacy, peace and quiet.
- All rooms have a comfortable extra length king-size bed with luxury Egyptian cotton linen, fan and air-conditioning.
- The bathroom has all comforts you may desire and an outside shower, where you can gaze at the stars at night. Every chalet has a large private veranda. The chalets are situated in a beautiful bush veld garden with large trees and views of the dry riverbed, where animals like giraffe, zebra, kudu and warthog frequent.
- Bushbaby River Lodge has a special honeymoon suite. This romantic chalet offers a beautiful room with extra length king-size bed, seating area, en-suite luxurious bathroom (with freestanding bath) and outside shower. The honeymoon suite offers a lot of privacy and a little bit more luxury for an unforgettable stay. A complimentary bottle of wine on the day of arrival is included.
- All chalets are serviced daily. Every room is fitted with luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels, a coffee (Nespresso) and teamaker and a well stocked minibar. Free Wifi is available. Bushbaby River Lodge offers a laundry service. The rooms are designed for two adults, but upon request, we can place an extra single bed or cot in the room.
- The rooms are: Rhino Room – Elephant Room – Baffalo Room – Lion Room – Leopard Room
- Just click on the green button to view our various room options (amenities defined) to make your optimum decision when booking at our Lodge.
Breakfast & Dinner (on request) & Lunch (on request)
In the entertainment area we serve your breakfast and lunch. Choose from a wide selection of healthy, tasty and fresh options: from eggs, to pancakes, waffles and bread, to sausages, cheese, meat, yoghurts, fruit, muesli and cruesli, coffee, tea and fruit juices. We take your breakfast seriously! In the afternoon you can have lunch at the lodge or go out for some great food experiences in Hoedspruit. And when the night falls, our cosy entertainment area is the perfect place to look back on your day. Enjoy a drink under the beautiful African skies and spot the bushbabies starting their evening hunt. We do not offer dinners (there are plenty of fine restaurants in Hoedspruit, just a 7 minute drive away), but we can accommodate an African braai (BBQ, including vegetarian options) for a minimum of four guests on Wednesday and Saturday night (reservation is required one day ahead).
- 24-hour front desk
- Bar / Lounge
- Secured and free parking
- Laundry service
- Outdoor Pool
- Room service
- Rooms are serviced daily
Children of all ages are welcome.
Address: 700 Hardekool Street; Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate
Rates – Rates based on Bed & Breakfast
- Max Guests: 2 (Max 2 adults ) per room
- Children: 0 – 4 years pay R450.00,
5 – 18 years pay 100% of the sharing rate
Just click on the green button to view our rates, specials, availability and book directly with the lodge.