Bush Braai Dinner in Kruger Park (International Guests)
Details regarding the trip
We will depart from Marloth Park at 15:00 and Crocodile Bridge at 15:30. We will return and drop off between 21:30 to 22:00.
Entering the park you will embark on a sunset safari that will lead to the Bush Braai Site. Here guests will enjoy a welcoming drink around the fire.
The Bush Dinner will be served at 19:00 up until 21:00. Guests will depart with the guide on a Night drive and make their way back to Crocodile Bridge to exit the park.
To ensure you make the best of the trip please bring your own Camera, sunscreen, binoculars, hat, comfortable shoes and a warm jacket for the cold winter months.
- Provider: Royal Safaris
- Duration: Open Ended
- When: All year round
- Where: Kruger National Park – Crocodile Bridge Gate // Marloth Park
- Weather: The game drive is not weather dependent but in extreme weather conditions the drive will be cancelled.
- What to Wear: Wear comfortable shoes and a warm jacket for the cold winter months.
- Things to Bring: To ensure you make the best of the trip please bring your own Camera, sunscreen, binoculars and hat.
- Minimum Age: 7 years
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Well Experienced Guide
- Bush Dinner in the Kruger National Park
- SANParks Conservation Fee
- 500ml Still Water
- Items of a personal nature
- Please be at the departure site 15 min before the departure time.
- Please note that we need a minimum of 6 guests to do this drive. If we are not able to fill up the vehicle on the day that you book, we will contact you to reschedule the drive.
- Transfer from another location other than the locations specified can be arranged at an extra cost.
- From R1 650 [Please note that we need a minimum of 6 guests to do this drive]
Request a quote or make a booking:
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org