A gorgeously classic Victorian 3 bedroom Cape cottage, placing you at the heart of the vibrant and inviting Mother City. Gleaming wooden floors, high ceilings, 2 original fireplaces and bay windows add to the inimitable charm and lure of this little beauty. Kloof Street laden with all her world-class restaurants, one-of-a-kind shops and quirky Cape outlets are a stroll away. Indulge in the Cape Town experience: meet her beautiful people, taste her exquisite food, drink her wine – it’s like none other.
The Property – 6 Sleeper Cottage @ Tamboerskloof
Burnside Cottage; Tamboerskloof, a suburb on the eastern slopes of Signal Hill, boasts majestic views Devil’s Peak and Table Mountain – which is literally just up the road – and is within very short driving distances to the city centre and V&A Waterfront, as well as the world-renowned beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay.
A child-friendly lux, all the rooms are spacious, with typical high ceilings. And the large outdoor entertainment area is the perfect invitation to simply relax on a sun lounger next to the salt water pool, or enjoy a meal al fresco in the roofed BBQ area. For the discerning chef there is even an organic vegetable garden in which to indulge.
The Cottage: 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom Cape cottage in the heart of the city.
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed and wood burning fireplace
- Bedroom 2 with queen size bed
- Bedroom 3 with double bed and 42inch Tv screen – this bedroom is ideal for children
- Bathroom 1 with bath, double basin and heated towel rail
- Bathroom 2 with shower and heated towel rail
- Click the green button on the page to view all the luxuries our cottage has to offer; thus making the optimal decision when booking.
- Lounge with burning fireplace open plan to dining area with 8-seater dining table
- TV room with 55inch Tv, surround sound, stacking doors lead to pool and outdoor entertainment area
- Large pool (6x3m) with optional child safety cover, patch of grass and undercover bbq area with 8-seater dining table
- Wireless internet / Alarm linked to armed response unit / Digital safe / Housekeeping once a week if you stay more than 3 days.
- All linen, towels and beach towels included / Hairdryers, liquid soap and shower gel included / Mountain views
- Tandem garage with direct access to the house / Pool size 6x3m / Wood burning built in bbq / Fireplace
- Gas stove, electric oven, filter coffee machine / Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher / Full satellite TV, DVD, sound system
27 Burnside Rd, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town
Rates – The Cottage
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct.