BUNDOX Explorer Camp is an eco-luxury tented camp that promotes a low-impact, immersive safari experience in the Greater Kruger Park. Located in the Balule Private Nature Reserve, this Big Five private concession is where guests will enjoy game drives through rugged Lowveld terrain, and our unique photographic hide is guaranteed to get you close enough to the wildlife to take a whole host of stunning photos – in complete safety.
The design of the camp is simple in its structure and offers all the charm of a bygone era while not compromising on modern comforts.
Accommodation – 4 x Cottage-style tents
- The Explorer Camp tents are simplistic yet comfortably equipped with all the modern amenities required to add extra ambiance and comfort.
- The tents are placed in close proximity without encroaching on the other tents’ privacy, guests are still treated to panoramic views of the landscape.
- There are four cottage-style, free-standing tents, each containing an ensuite bathroom with flushing toilets, cold tap showers, and bucket showers are filled on-demand with hot water.Just click on the green button to view our tents and the amenities available
- Just click on the green button to view our various tents and amenities available
The Boma & Authentic Camp
- The boma is a truly South African experience, where the focus is on laughter, listening to the sounds of the wild, and watching the fire crackle into the night. Don’t be surprised if you hear the whoop of hyenas, the lion’s contact calling, and the gentle sounds of nature while you’re relaxing in your room at night.
- The camp is in an intimate setting and has only a couple of staff members who run the show, from guiding to cooking and maintenance.
- The layout is intended to suit small groups, couples, and solo travellers who would enjoy a personal experience in close comfort with nature.
Facilities at the Camp
- Open-air Fireplace / Dining Area
- Communal Lounge / Communal Kitchen
- Solar panel (for the entire place) / Bucket showers (hot and cold)
- Photographic Hide
Activities at the Camp
There are many activities at Bundox Explorer Camp to indulge in and keep you busy and entertained throughout your stay whether it’s relaxation or fun-filled action you are seeking.
- Game drives
- Photographic opportunities
- Bush picnics and sunset adventures
- Spa treatments
- Children: 13 – 18 years pay 100% of the sharing rate
Address: Balule Private Nature Reserve
Rates – Rates based on Fullboard
Just click on the green button to view our rates, specials, availability and book direct.