Self Catering Accommodation within the Hoedspruit Region – With Restaurant
Surrounded by the tranquil Blyde River and the majestic Drakensberg mountains, this thatched lodge is set in a Private reserve, in an area famous for its panoramic scenery, birdlife, fauna and flora. Nestled on the banks of the Blyde River, it offers travelers a unique bush experience whilst soaking up the beauty of the natural surroundings. The lodge is situated along the famous Panoramic Route of Mpumalanga/Limpopo Province near Hoedspruit and is just a 50-minute drive to the Kruger National Park – Orpen Gate.
Places of water are places of life. Not only are the water courses of the Blyde River Wilderness Lodge well populated with Hippo and Crocodiles, the reserve is home to Giraffe, Nyala, Impala, Wildebeest, Zebra, Bushbuck, Duiker, Steenbuck, Waterbuck, Bushpig and Warthog. The towering Northern Drakensberg escarpment provides a canvas for nature to capture a masterpiece with each sunrise.
Accommodation comprises of:
- 4 Luxury Double/twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 Standard double/Twin Rondavels with ensuite
- 1 Comfortable Cottage with ensuite
- 1 Large Self Catering Private House with ensuite and private pool which can sleep 4
- 1 Large Self Catering Rondavel with ensuite which can sleep 6 (4 Adults and 2 Children)
- 1 Self Catering Cottage which sleeps 2 and possibly 1 Child.
- Secured and free parking
- Laundry service
- Outdoor Pool
- Set on the banks of the tranquil Blyde River
Info and Rates – Rates include Bed and Breakfast OR Self Catering
- Max Guests: 2 (Max 2 adults )
- Children: 0 – 2 years pay 20% of the sharing rate,
3 – 12 years pay 50% of the sharing rate
Just click on the green button to view availability, specials, rates and book direct.