The Property – Lodge in a Private Game Reserve
Come and enjoy the Luxury of a Private Game Reserve but at a fraction of the cost. Bambuu Lakeside Lode is sprawled out on the banks of its own Private Lake. Its reflection in the calm waters is a promise of the luxury, peace and tranquility and is easily accessible from the Main Road between Hazyview and Sabie.
The closest gate into the Kruger National Park, namely Phabeni Gate, is a mere 25km from the lodge. We are also situated on the famous Panorama Route where guests can enjoy landmark sightings like God’s Window and one of the only green Canyons in the world, namely the Blyde River Canyon.
Bambuu Lakeside Lodge has seven comfortably furnished double rooms, three of which are located in the main lodge area, and the other four are built inside our Lake.
- Just click on the green button to view our various Luxury Rooms (amenities defined) in making your optimum decision when booking at our Facility.
- Bathroom amenities / Wireless internet connection / Separate tub and shower / Ceiling fan / Coffee/Tea maker
- Air conditioning / Colour Television / DSTV/ Satellite television / Desk / Hairdryer / Balcony / Non-smoking
- Safe / Sitting area
Our Restaurant and Bar
Barra’buu Restaurant & Bar – Why not have a meal or a cocktail at our restaurant built inside the lake.
- Inhouse Guests:
- Breakfast: 7am to 9am
- Dinner: Mondays to Thursdays from 6pm to 10pm
- Lunch & Dinner: Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays from 12am to 10pm and Sundays from 11am to 9pm
- Public Guests:
- Lunch & Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays from 12am to 10pm and Sundays from 11am to 4pm. Please phone for reservations.
- Bar / Lounge
- Secured parking / Free parking
- Laundry service
- Outdoor Pool
- Room service
R536 Sabie Road, Hazyview
Rates: Rates based on bed & breakfast
- Excludes, lunch, dinner, drinks, activities and items of personal nature
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Children: 10 – 18 years pay 50% of the sharing rate
Just click on the green button to view our rates, specials, availability and book directly with the lodge.