The Property – Within the Big 5 Balule Nature Reserve; Greater Kruger National Park
Our tranquil and peaceful Lodge on the shores of the Olifants River, in the 53 000 hectare Balule Nature Reserve, part of the greater Kruger National Park, offers the splendor of the natural Africa Bush with breath-taking sunsets, wildlife which includes the Big 5, bird watching, safaris, bush walks, boma-dinners under the stars, and is often referred to by guests as “Paradise” or “Heaven on Earth” Welcome at Baluleni Safari Lodge.
The Lodge and Accommodation
Our Lodge offers scheduled and comfortable accommodation in two air-conditioned en-suite Luxury Chalets with an extra outside shower, three air-conditioned en-suite thatched chalets, and two luxury en-suite safari tents with a fan.
Our Honeymoon & Exclusive Riverside Chalet is overlooking an animal walkway with waterhole and private Dinner can be arranged on the veranda of the Honeymoon & Exclusive Chalet.
- Just click on the green button to view our luxury chalets and luxury tents (amenities defined) to make your optimum decision when booking at our Lodge.
Facilities of the lodge & dining
Facilities at the Lodge include a licensed dining/bar area and boma, full breakfasts and three-course dinners are generally served in the dining area or outside on the patio. However, our guests mostly prefer to enjoy a three-course dinner under the stars around the fire in the boma.
Guests enjoy sundowners on the patio or sharing a drink in the lounge. Early coffee and homemade rusks are available for guests at their accommodation units. High tea with savories, snacks, and cakes are served at the dining area. Guests also enjoy the swimming pool while relaxing with a cold drink in the shade.
Game drives and guided walks
At the reception guests can arrange and depart for their three hour safaris in an open vehicle, an early morning Bush walk (must be booked in advance, min. 2 people), a guided day tour in the Kruger National Park and Panorama Route (must be booked in advance, min. 2 people).
- Guests also have access to internet and cell phone signal at reception.
- Free secure parking and laundry services are available to guests.
- Airport transfer to the lodge can be arranged.
- We speak English / German / Afrikaans
- Access to the lodge is via a 12 km dirt road and although it is at times accessible by a normal car, we recommend guest travel with a vehicle with a higher ground clearance. Once inside the gate, you are already in Big 5 and on your own game drive towards the lodge.
- Although the area is a low-risk malaria area, we advise guests to take precautions.
Address: Balule Private Nature Reserve
Rates – Rate based on Fullboard
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials, availability and book directly with the Lodge.