Conveniently situated 2km from the town centre & walking distance to the Lagoon walkway, B my Guest is an ideal spot from which to explore this prime tourist area with all it has to offer. The facility is ideal for a family group or a group of friends. The parking is under shade netting, save and off street.
The 8 self-contained cottage style units; of which 4 of the units have their own patio front entrance overlooking a communal garden. Much appreciated by our guests is that some cottages have their own private enclosed garden area with views of the lagoon through the trees, individual built-in braai (barbecue) and patio furniture. All are fully equipped including small TV, galley type kitchenette with u/c fridge and stove. The 4 bachelor units have a cozy fire place each & FREE Wi-Fi. Shower or bath. Linen provided.
- Two Open Plan Single Beds Cottages – A single room with two single beds and one bunk bed (for children) in a bachelor style cottage. There is a kitchenette and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Two Open Plan Double Bedroom Cottages – Bachelor style cottage with one room furnished with a double bed and a bunk bed. There is an en-suite bathroom with a shower. Self catering facilities are provided in the kitchenette.
- One Bachelor Style Double Room Cottage – The bachelor style cottage has one room furnished with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower. There is a private braai area as well as a kitchen.
- One Double Bedroom Cottage – The cottage has one bedroom furnished with a double bed and a double sleeper couch in the living room. The en-suite bathroom has a shower. There is a kitchenette and a private braai area
- Two Multi Room Cottages – The cottages have two bedrooms, a double bed furnishes the main bedroom and there are two single beds in the second bedroom. There is also a double sleeper couch in the living room. The cottage has one bathroom, a kitchen and braai area.
26 Herons way; Knysna
- R350 per person sharing per night – 7 Jan – 31 March & 1 Sept – 6 Dec
- R395 per person per night – single rate – 7 Jan – 31 March & 1 Sept – 6 Dec
School Holidays – 18 Mar – 1 April 2020 / Easter weekend – 19-22 April 2020 / Simola Hill climb – 2-5 May 2020 / Oyster festival – 21-30 June 2020
- R990.00 per open plan or double bed room cottage per night – 6-12 Dec 20209
- R1200 per open plan or double bed room cottage – 13-19 Dec 2020
- R1500 per 2 bedroom cottage per night – 6-12 Dec 2020
- R1950 per 2 bedroom cottage per night – 13-19 Dec 2020
- R1350 per Bachelor cottages per night – 20 Dec 2020 – 6 Jan 2021