@Nature Self Catering Luxury Guest Cottages is a hidden treasure nestled in the De Kaap Valley Conservancy , 12km from the Nelspruit CBD area and is overlooking mountains , surrounded by bush , birds and game viewing all from your patio neighboring the world famous Chimp Eden sanctuary and Kruger National Park and day Safaris can be arranged to and from the park.
With its tranquil atmosphere it offers luxury fully equipped self-catering cottages ideal for a couple / family , Birdwatchers as well as the discerning business traveller a comfortable and memorable stay in the bush. The setting ensures for complete serenity and tranquility and is a haven for Nature Lovers. There is abundant Bird life that can be heard and spotted throughout the reserve. The property also hosts several wildlife species such as Water buck , Wildebeest ,Kudu , Sable , Impala etc.
Other activities include jogging or walking in the designated walking trails in the bush among Indigenous Trees or just relaxing, enjoying the harmony and peace the location offers. The tastefully decorated and furnished Cottages offer a magnificent view over the conservancy and mountain it is situated on.
Our luxury fully equipped self-catering accommodation consist of the following:
- Kudu Luxury Guesthouse (double room guesthouse; sleeping 6 people)
- Sable Luxury Family Cottage (two bedroom cottage; sleeping 6 people)
- Bush Baby Family Cottage (This unit sleeps 5 people)
- Zebra De Lux Room (Single en-suite room; sleeps 2 people)
- Impala & Gwala luxury twin room (Single en-suite room; sleeps 2 people)
- Wheelchair access / Secured parking / Free parking / Outdoor Pool
- BBQ / Picnic area / WIFI / Game viewing / views / walking trails / birding / picnics
Safaris on request
- From R850 per person sharing per night
Plot C20 E, Claremont, Nelspruit