As you walk into our front door, you will experience the warm and friendly hospitality that makes the most beautiful city in the world so special.
The Property – TGCSA Three Star Guesthouse
Anchor Bay Guest House is nestled on the slopes of Table Mountain within walking distance from the famous restaurants and nightlife of Sea Point. Less than 3.5 km away is the CBD of Cape Town, Cape Town Stadium, and of course, the extraordinary V&A Waterfront – a world-famous working harbour with many specialty restaurants, shops, boutiques, boat cruises, ferries to Robben Island, an aquarium and much more. The Cape Town International Convention Centre is also 5 minutes away if you are here to attend a conference and looking for the perfect accommodation to serve as your home base while you are working. Awards: Trip Advisor award of excellence / Booking.com rated 9.6 out of 10 / Agoda award of excellence
All our rooms are equipped with their own tea and coffee facilities and a mini bar fridge.
- Robben Island – Sea Facing Room: Wake up to the golden sunrays filtering over the Helderberg Mountains in the east, bathing Robben Island in golden beauty. Step onto the sundeck of this room and sample the crisp Atlantic Ocean air.
- Seahorse – Sea View Room: Private and secluded with its own private section of the main sea view sundeck, you can enjoy all the beauty and freshness of the Atlantic Ocean when staying in this room.
- Butterfly – Double Room: For extra sleeping comfort, this room is styled with imported German Rehau double-glazed sound-proof windows.
- Owl Room – Double Room: For extra sleeping comfort, this room is styled with imported German Rehau double-glazed sound-proof windows.
- Click the green button on the page to view all the luxuries our various rooms have to offer; thus making the optimal decision when booking.
Relax in the guest lounge or on the sundeck with a cup of bottomless coffee or tea complemented with a selection of rusks or biscuits. A selection of cold drinks and alcoholic beverages are also available from the “honesty” bar fridge.
General: Please kindly note:
- We do not cater any meals, but there are lovely restaurants and cafés within walking distance from the guest house.
- A MyCiTi bus stop is located right outside the guest house should guests want to hop on or off.
- We will gladly book cabs, even though most venues are within easy walking distance from the guest house.
- We offer free WiFi!
150 High Level Road; Three Anchor Bay; Cape Town
Rates – Per unit per night
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct.