The Property – ‘Superior Luxury in an All-African Ambiance’ 4Star Lodge
The main design and construction of AmaZulu Lodge, has a warm African ambiance without sparing luxury. Entirely under thatch, even the specific fragrance of grass reminds you that you are in Africa.
The House and Accommodation
- AmaZulu Lodge is offering 18 en-suite rooms with all facilities and amenities, a stylish reception, outdoor swimming pool, Lapa breakfast area, boma and lounge deck overlooking the pool and luch garden area. AmaZulu Lodge is not just offering you accommodation: This is Zululand at it’s best! All this makes AmaZulu Lodge an exclusive accommodation in the St Lucia region with the ability to accommodate groups up to 40 guests comfortably and with a “home away from home” hospitality.
- Thus, 18 luxury en suite rooms, of which 2 are family rooms + 2 self-catering rooms (total of 20 rooms) with all facilities and amenities.
- Rooms are creative and stylish, and based on the rounded form of the traditional Zulu hut. For your comfort, all rooms are equipped with air conditioning, TV, safe, tea and coffee facilities, toiletries, crisp linen and fluffy towels, luxurious bathroom.
- Just click on the green button to view our various room selections in making the optimum decision when you book.
- Bathroom amenities / Wireless internet connection / Separate tub and shower / Coffee/Tea maker / Air conditioning / Colour Television
- Maid service / DSTV/ Satellite television / Hairdryer / Patio / Internet access / Non-smoking / Refrigerator / Safe / Sitting area
- Secured parking
- Free parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Tour/sightseeing desk
Children of all ages are welcome.
Address: 107 Mckenzie Street, St Lucia
Rates – Rate is based on Bed and Breakfast
- Children: 0 – 6 years pay R350.00,
7 – 12 years pay R420.00
Just click on the green button to view our rates, specials, availability and book direct.