Afternoon Kruger Park Game Drive (International Citizens)
Details regarding the trip
With the sun setting over the African bush, the sun sets appears redder and redder as it gets closer to the horizon. This makes the perfect opportunity to enjoy a magnificent red sky African Sunset. This presents photographers with the most beautiful photos to be taken.
You will be accompanied with a highly qualified and well experienced guide who will be able to educate and give you an insight on a variety of topics while searching for the famous “Big 5”! Our guides will do their best to make your Kruger National Park experience a memory that will not be forgotten.
To ensure you make the best of the trip please bring your own Camera, sunscreen, binoculars, hat, comfortable
- Provider: Royal Safaris
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
- When: All year round
- Where: Kruger National Park
- Weather: The game drive is not weather dependent but in extreme weather conditions the drive will be cancelled.
- What to Wear: Wear comfortable shoes and a warm jacket for the cold winter months.
- Things to Bring: To ensure you make the best of the trip please bring your own Camera, sunscreen, binoculars and hat.
- Minimum Age: 7 years
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Well Experienced Guide
- Sundowner Drink and Snacks in the Kruger National Park
- SANParks Conservation Fee
- 500ml Still Water
- Meals and drinks on clients own account
- We do need a minimum of 2 guests to go out on the drive.
- Transfer from another location other than the locations listed can be arranged at an extra cost.
- From R1 210 per person
Request a quote or make a booking:
Just email email@example.com