You will find Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm resting on its own mountaintop near the heart of the Sundays River valley, the largest Citrus producing area in the Cape Province and overlooking the beautiful Zuurberg Mountains. Our five luxury chalets and three rustic bush cabins and four inspired Dung Beetle Suites are found on a working citrus farm only 4 km away from the main gate of the Addo Elephant National Park. Although rain is prevalent in summer, we are a Malaria free area.
- 3 Bush Cabins – Self Catering: Addo Dung Beetle’s rustic bush cabin is for those real nature lovers situated each on different levels on the hillside in our 140ha safari area. Walking distance from the main lodge and parking area.
- 5 Luxury Chalets: Addo Dung Beetle Luxury Chalets are elegantly decorated and equipped with air-conditioners with a heating option, and the chandeliers are made out of Sneezewood (old fence parts). All the bedside tables and headboards are made from a combination of local wood species found in the area, like Yellow Wood, Oak, Sneeze Wood, and Black Wood.
- Dung Beetle 2 Sleeper Suite Queen: At Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm you can experience our 2 sleeper suite that is suitable for a couple with no children that wants to get away from city life for a weekend.
- Dung Beetle 2 Sleeper Suite Twin: At Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm you can experience our 2 sleeper suite that is suitable for a couple with no children that wants to get away from city life for a weekend.
- Dung Beetle 4 Sleeper Suites: At Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm you can experience our 4 sleeper suite that is suitable for a couple with 2 small children or for a group of friends that don’t mind sharing that want to get away from city life for a weekend.
- Just click on the green button above to view the luxuries and amenities our accommodation offer.
In-House Tour Facility
- Tours are operated in the Eastern Cape – MALARIA FREE -Western Region. All tours can be customised to suit YOUR needs. Tour sizes from a minimum of 2 guests up to a maximum of 6 guests. All packages include transfers, guided drives and lunches.
- All Tours incl. transfers, guided drives, lunches are done by Geared2GoTours. Please note that tariffs are subjected to change without prior notice.
Dining / Activities / Facilities
Please take note that some of our Activities and Facilities are not available due to the COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Jacuzzi, Upper level lounge and Gym is closed due to social gathering and distance.
- No more buffet breakfast, but we are sure you will enjoy the new way we present it.
- Buffet style dinner can not be served anymore, but contact us as we do have other option.
Take the R335 from Port Elizabeth and drive through to Addo Elephant National Park. 1.4km before the park take the turn-off to the left (gravel road) that says Zuurberg Mountain Inn/Addo Dung Beetle.
Coordinates: 33º 26′ 884″ South, 25º 41′ 290″ East.
Please view the detailed Map to the Guest Farm: Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm Map 2022
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct.