6 Day / 5 Night – Private Safari starting from Skukuza Airport 2 or 4 guests.
- Your guide will meet you at Skukuza Airport and take care of you for the rest of the tour.
- Private game drives are focused on recent sightings and animal behaviour.
- Comfort stops are done regularly.
- Your experienced guide the way to get you to the best location to view your favourite African wildlife animals.
- 3 Safaris daily, Early morning game drive, mid-morning drive after breakfast and then late afternoon safari until gates close.
- Yes, you will have time to relax and visit the swimming pool, have a drink next to the river or just take a nap.
- Places like Lower Sabie, Pretoruiskop, Tshokwane and Nkuhlu Picnic Site will be visited on your exploration safaris.
- Digital Photographs taken by the guide of your special sightings will be shared to you after the safari.
- Night drives and or Bushwalks are done by Kruger Park can be booked on check-in.
Our meeting points
- KMIA – Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, Nelspruit South Africa
- Perry’s Bridge Trading Post in Hazyview, Hazyview
- Skukuza Airport, Skukuza South Africa
- ULWAZI ROCK LODGE, R40
Included in the Safari
- 5 Nights Accommodation Bed & Breakfast in Double or Twin rooms in Skukuza Safari Lodge & Other camps.
- 6 Days of Game drives in Private Open Safari Vehicle.
- Skukuza Airport transfers (Return).
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport road transfer (Return).
- Daily Conservation fees.
- Mineral water / Tea / Coffee daily on drives.
- The same guide and vehicle for the duration of the tour.
- Photographs of your special sighting to be made available for you after the tour.
Excluded in the Safari
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Night Drives and Bush Walks can be booked on arrival with Kruger Park.
- Domestic flights to Skukuza Airport from Johannesburg or Cape Town.
- Road Transfers from Johannesburg (Gauteng).
- Gratitude / TIP for staff / rangers / your guide.
What do I need to bring
- Own Binoculars and camera equipment.
- Insect repellent .
- South African Rands for spending money if credit card machines are not working (Sometimes).
- Comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes if you want to do a bush walk perhaps.
- Layered clothing is the best and a light jacket, early mornings and evenings are cool but it can get very hot in day time.
The best way to make the best of your 6 Day 5 Night trip is to stay at two different camps. We stay in Skukuza and Satara.
This gives you a better chance to view as much game as possible in two different areas.
All details can be discussed via email. You are welcome to contact us and tailor make your safaris with us.
- Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 30 days or less before departure.
- Cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled 45 days or less before departure.
Min of 2 participants