High up, on the slopes of Lion’s Head Mountain, you’ll feel the sun, but not the wind. Ocean, stretching further than the eye can see. The South Atlantic, home to passing pods of dolphins and whales.
Cape Town with its lively Waterfront is just along the coastline, a 15-minute drive down through Sea Point. Inside, luxurious en-suite rooms; each one designed and furnished to make your stay with us relaxing and your time here feeling far too short. Come for a holiday, for business, an intimate wedding or family celebration. Our warmest welcome is waiting.
Accommodation – Whichever room you choose, you will see the ocean.
Every room has a fully stocked mini bar, decadent snacks and plush amenities. Each is uniquely decorated; the photos are merely an indication of our style and the room you stay in may differ in decoration to the one you have seen online.
- Penthouse Suite –Indulge yourself by choosing our Penthouse Suite, filled with plush amenities, beautiful finishes and not to mention 52 De Wet’s breath-taking sea views.
- Two-bedroom Suite –Home away from home can really be found in this luxurious two bedroom apartment. Relaxing in the lounge, over-looking the private splash pool is an everyday indulgence in this suite.
- Deluxe Ocean Facing –These Elegant rooms boast large balconies with endless Atlantic and city views below, opulent finishes including walk-in showers and large baths.
- Secluded Suite –A team favourite, this large, extremely private suite offers endless ocean and garden views that can been seen directly from you bed. Once you have ambled down the stairs you will find this stunning suite with its long furnished balcony and opulent finishes all overlooking our signature view. (Please note that this room has its own access down the side of the property but the guests of course have access to all the hotel facilities).
- Superior Suite –Ideal for couples and business guests alike, this split level Suite offers sea and city views from its long corner window and plenty of space to really make yourself at home.
- Classic Room –This understated, stylish room comes with a partial ocean view and en-suite shower.
- Click on the green button above to view all the luxuries our Luxury Suites have to offer our guests.
Daily refresh, evening turndowns and limited laundry are complimentary, as are sundowners and nibbles out on the terrace.
Breakfast is the way you like it. Continental, or cooked to order, and included in the price.
Delicious food and wine is an integral part of the 52 De Wet ethos, created for you from fresh, local, seasonal produce by Russell, our British Chef.
Your morning breakfast is of course included. During the day, optional tasty snacks can be ordered from a short menu, then a fine dining treat in the evening. Dinner is also available to non-residents, so please be aware that pre-booking is essential, and at least 12 hours in advance.
Above all, we believe in creating unique and personal dining experiences for our guests so welcome enquiries for small functions where individual attention can be given, supported by Marnie’s considerable experience in event management.
Relaxation and rejuvenation in the calm of our therapy room, or your hotel suite if preferred. Please note that pre-booking is essential and massage sessions for couples are also available.
At 52 De Wet we are prepared for early arrivals and late departures. Just request the use of our day room, let us know when you need it and you can freshen up and store luggage before or after your long journey.
Address: 52 De Wet Road, Bantry Bay, Cape Town
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct.