4 Day / 3 Night – Private Safari starting from Skukuza Airport 2 or 4 guests.
- Your guide will meet you at Skukuza Airport and take care of you for the rest of the tour.
- Private game drives are focused on recent sightings and animal behaviour.
- Comfort stops are done regularly.
- Your experienced guide the way to get you to the best location to view your favourite African wildlife animals.
- 3 Safaris daily, Early morning game drive, mid-morning drive after breakfast and then late afternoon safari until gates close.
- Yes, you will have time to relax and visit the swimming pool, have a drink next to the river or just take a nap.
- Places like Lower Sabie, Pretoruiskop, Tshokwane and Nkuhlu Picnic Site will be visited on your exploration safaris.
- Digital Photographs taken by the guide of your special sightings will be shared to you after the safari.
- Night drives and or Bushwalks are done by Kruger Park can be booked on check-in.
Our meeting points
- KMIA – Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, Nelspruit South Africa
- Perry’s Bridge Trading Post in Hazyview, Hazyview
- Skukuza Airport, Skukuza South Africa
- ULWAZI ROCK LODGE, R40
Included in the Safari
- 3 Nights Accommodation Bed & Breakfast in Double or Twin rooms in Skukuza Safari Lodge.
- 4 Days of Game drives in Private Open Safari Vehicle.
- Skukuza Airport transfers (Return).
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport road transfer (Return).
- Daily Conservation fees.
- Mineral water / Tea / Coffee daily on drives.
- The same guide and vehicle for the duration of the tour.
- Photographs of your special sighting to be made available for you after the tour.
Excluded in the Safari
- Lunch and Dinner
- Night Drives and Bush Walks can be booked on arrival with Kruger Park
- Domestic flights to Skukuza Airport from Johannesburg or Cape Town
- Road Transfers from Johannesburg (Gauteng)
- Gratitude / TIP for staff / rangers / your guide
What do I need to bring
- Own Binoculars and camera
- Comfortable layered clothing
- Some money in South African ZAR if needed when systems is offline
- Consult your Dr about Malaria medication before you travel
- Insect repellent can be bought in all shops in the Kruger Park if needed.
- Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 30 days or less before departure.
- Cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled 45 days or less before departure.
Min of 2 participants