15 Days Kruger National Park North; Botswana and Victoria Falls
What to expect? A typical safari itinerary is as follows:
- Arrival Eastgate Airport / Safari starting from the Klaserie or Timbavati Reserve / Kruger National Park, Makuleke region / Mapungubwe National Park / Tuli Reserve Botswana / Magadigadi Pans / Tuskers Camp Moremi / Xobega Island, Okavango Delta / Return flight from Maun.
- Your wildlife expedition will be done in 4 x 4 Vehicles and will be a combination of Camping at specific and selected Wilderness and Reserve sites, Camps and bit of Glamping! You will be staying at fantastic and well-located Bush camps, which have hot showers and are serviced.
- This Expedition crosses and covers a great diversity of Regions, Habitats, areas and Scenery, giving you the Experience of Lifetime.
- We travel by groups of four guests plus guide per 4 x 4 Camping Vehicle, led by John Dixon. If groups are bigger than four guests, there will be a second vehicle with another qualified Guide.
- These Safaris will require participation by you whilst on the Safari Expedition, in camp set up and cooking, and maybe even digging the vehicles out the MUD were needed. The emphasis here is to Safari as an Adventure, but to enjoy!
- Our guests will be experiencing African History, Culture and Tradition, whilst seeing, feeling and absorbing the soul of the African Wilderness and Wildlife!
Interested? Please contact us and ask for our availability calendar. We have safaris with fixed departures, but hopefully we can plan your tailor-made safari during one of the gaps in our schedule.
- Guests: Min. 8 Nights: 14 Days: 15
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Accommodation: Private Safari and Various National Parks CMp Sures and Safari Camps
Please view the itinerary
Just email me for availability and quote at email@example.com