1 Hour Segway Experience
Included in the 1 hour Segway tour is a 15-20 minute training session on our training course as part of your 1 hour Segway experience. After the training, we take a journey through the quaint Stormsriver Village and follow one of a selection of routes among cool pine forest and indigenous forest. If you are up for more, join us on the 2 hour tour we take a journey through the quaint Stormsriver Village, and into the cool pine forests. We enter the ancient indigenous Tsitsikamma Forests along the paths to the famous and majestic 1000-year-old Tsitsikamma BIG Tree and back to the village.
- Provider: Tsitsikamma Segway Tours
- Duration: 1 hour
- When: Open 7 days a week.
- Where54 Formosa street Storms River Village
- Weather: All-weather activity – Rain jackets are provided
- What to Wear: Comfortable shoes (No High heels). * Bring a warm jacket if it is cold. * If it is raining and you have your own Rain Coat, bring it with. (We do have extras.)
- Things to Bring: Optional/recommended items to bring with: * Camera * Sunglasses * Sun Cream
- Guests or Spectators: Only paying guest allowed.
- Minimum Age: 6 years
- Minimum Height: 1.1 m
- Maximum Height: 0.0 m
- Fitness Level: No Fitness Requirement
- Qualifications: Not Applicable
- Maximum Weight: 125.0 kg
- Certification: None Required
- Experience Level: No Experience Requirement
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Tsitsikamma Crystal Bottled Water.