3 Day 2 Night Zululand Safari
- Cost: R 6 200.00 p/person
- With Transfer R 9 200.00 p/person
- Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
- Departs: Weekly
- Group Size: Min 2 Clients per Package
- Included: All conservation Levies, All Accommodation
- Conducted in a Open Game Drive Safari Vehicle & 15 Seater Vessel
- Trek into Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve (oldest proclaimed park in Africa) by open game drive safari vehicles, and surround yourself with rolling hills and spectacular sights of wildlife.
- Night Drive Safari in search of the Leopard.
- Snorkel in a protected bay at Cape Vidal.
- Witness Hippo, Nile Crocodile and the African Fish Eagle on the Estuary on a boat cruise.
- Venture into Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve Big 5 (the oldest Proclaimed reserve in Africa) & Isimangaliso Wetlands Park (South Africa’s first World Heritage Site), pristine beauty is preserved in two exceptionally scenic national parks.
- Set out to explore both on our open game drive safari vehicles.
- Spot wildlife up close with your personal knowledgeable guide, African sunrise in Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve & Sunsets in Isimangaliso Wetlands Park.
- Enjoy seeing Hippo/Nile Crocodiles while en route up the St Lucia Estuary by boat, go in search of the elusive Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo while out in the bush at night on a night Safari.
Package Full Description
Day 1 — Durban International Airport, arrive St Lucia, South Africa
Arrive at King Shaka International Airport, travel to St Lucia South Africa. Get settled in and meet with guide for orientation. ( please indicate should you require a transfer). Late afternoon join us on a Boat cruise up the St Lucia Estuary to witness Hippo wallowing, Nile Crocodiles, African Fish Eagle and a lot more. Then this evening enjoy a Night Drive into the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park in search of Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo, Chameleons and lots lots more, hear the bush come alive.. (2hour boat cruise/ 2,5hour Night Drive Safari)
Day 2— Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve Big5
Board the 4*4 open game drive vehicle as we are of on a early Big5 safari to Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve, witness the wildlife in the oldest proclaimed game reserve in Africa. Keep an eye out for the Big5, African Wild Dog and Cheetah that hunt in the open plains. Traditional South African bush barbecue in the reserve while observing the wildlife at one of the many scenic picnic spots. With spectacular vantage points your personal and knowledgeable game ranger will get you the sightings that you love to see. African Vultures swirling in the skies, cries of Hyenas and Wild Dogs hunting this safari will remain with you for years to come. (9 hour Big 5 Safari)
Day 3— Cape Vidal (Isimangaliso Wetlands Park)
A early departure as we set off into the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park, a World Heritage Site this park has a lot to offer, 5 distinct ecosystems, mangroves, forests, vegetated dunes, estuary and marine reserve, we go in search of the endangered Samango Monkey, snorkel in the protected bay of Cape Vidal, short hike to Mission rocks look out, watch out for those monkeys at lunch. Witness the Humpbacks in winter as they migrate past the point of Cape Vidal. (8 hour Safari)
Day 4- Depart for the airport
After a hearty breakfast we transfer you to Durban International.
If interested just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org We will get back to you immediately.